Tesla Cybertruck liked my some, not by all

An automotive website, Part Catalog, recently published a study they conducted on which states love and which states hate the new Tesla Cybertruck. They analyzed over 100,000 geotagged tweets and found that around 52% of people hate the new vehicle, while the remaining 48% of twitter posters love it. The Cybertruck is incredibly polarizing for many people.

Ford shot back recently at Tesla after the CEO, Elon Musk posted a video of the new electric Cybertruck pulling a Ford F-150. Many questioned whether the video was a fair fight. The VP of Ford sent back a tweet asking Tesla to send Ford a Cybertruck so they could do an “apples to apples” test on the two vehicles. According to a spokesperson for Ford, the tweet was just a fun poke back at Tesla for making the “challenge” in the first place.

For information on car maintenance, pay a visit to O’Hare Auto Body.

Cybertruck By State: Tweets Show Who Loves And Hates Tesla’s Cybertruck

Texas hates Cybertruck. So does Florida, Mississippi, and Arizona. But the entire west coast of the United States loves Cybertruck, with each of California, Oregon, and Washington loving it.

And New York?

Loves Cybertruck.

These are the results of 100,000 geotagged tweets, analyzed by Part Catalog (yes, a car and truck accessories dealer). Learn more

Summary: The automotive site, Part Catalog, gathered data via tweets on which states love the new Tesla Cybertruck, and which states hate it. Around 100,000 geotagged tweets were analyzed.

Image Credit: Part Catalog

Ford says nothing to prove to Tesla in F-150 vs Cybertruck tow battle

It was the challenge heard around the electric vehicle world. And now it seems, the Ford F-150 versus Tesla  Cybertruck tow battle that we were all ready for, probably won’t happen.

A quick recap: Tesla CEO Elon Musk  poked the figurative Dearborn, Michigan bear in the middle of the company’s Cybertruck unveiling when he played a video of the futuristic electric truck pulling an F-150 in what was pitched as a head-to-head contest. Read more

Summary: Ford has shot back at Tesla who challenged the F-150 by towing it with the new futuristic electric truck. The VP of Ford sent a tweet jokingly asking Musk to send Ford a Cybertruck so they could do their own subsequent test.

COVID-19 UPDATE - WE ARE OPEN

We want to let all of our customers know that we are going above & beyond to keep you, your vehicle and our staff as safe as possible. We are cleaning and disinfecting when each vehicle arrives to us, and again before each vehicle leaves. Every tech and staff member has access to PPE and proper disinfectant so you can rest assure we are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
If your vehicle is in need of repairs, now is the time to let us handle it for you. We can arrange the repairs of your vehicle without you ever having to leave your home! Right now we are teaming with Tomatow Towing & Transport to offer free tow services to pick up your vehicle and bring it to our shop for repairs, and then towing it back to your home or office when it is complete. We can do all paperwork electronically so you can safely practice social distancing. Contact us today and let us help you!
We have over 20 certifications with advanced training, we can handle any vehicle from a Honda to a Tesla. We look forward to helping the community staying safe and keeping things moving!

 — at O’hare Auto Body.